Moving to Uruguay

I am not sure that I am in the right forum. I am from Denmark and have lived in United States for 13 year and now it time for me to move on. What I was looking for was a group in Uruguay. I am planing on moving to Uruguay within the next year or so. Would this group be right for me?
<3 Lana

lanaflittner wrote:

I am not sure that I am in the right forum. I am from Denmark and have lived in United States for 13 year and now it time for me to move on. What I was looking for was a group in Uruguay. I am planing on moving to Uruguay within the next year or so. Would this group be right for me?
<3 Lana

Greetings Lana
You should try the Uruguay forum to get the info you seek.
I suppose you know what Uruguay and Colorado have in common.

Hi Lana,

As you have previously posted on the wrong forum, i have created a new thread with your post on the Uruguay forum for more visibility.

If you have some questions, do not hesitate to post them on the forum. We will be happy to help. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Hi Lana,

You're at the right place. Post a question and someone will have an answer.

Hi Lana,

A lot of people want to move to Uruguay, the only thing I can advise is that you should find out everything about Uruguay regarding your particular situation and opportunities in life there VERY REALISTICALLY. Uruguay has a great reputation, but as a long time member on this forum, I have 'heard' both sides of the coin. Is there a specific reason you want to move to Uruguay?

can you share why Uruguay from all the places to choose from in the world. Its not cheap!

Hi Lana
We love it here! We live in the Punta del este area and really enjoying it! We've been here since 2010
Feel free to contact me , if I can help with any questions you may have, let me know

[Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum
]

Cheers!