Hi everyone

hey :),
I am Elli from Germany and lived already in the USA, England and Australia for a while and my aim is to end up in Australia and find a job there.
But first I am going to Tansania, Africa for 5,5 month and are really excited and don't really know yet what I have to expect there... Andy ideas or tips for me?

x, Elli

hey me too i want to go australia

Hi Elli25,

So as you know.. Your post is now on the Tanzania Forum for a better visibility :)

Are you going there for work or just travelling ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

You are almost welcome in TZ.
but in which place are you going to
visit?

I will be living in Tabora for 5 month to do volunteering work and afterwards I am going to travel for a little bit. I wanna see more of Tanzania, Kenia and Zanzibar ...

Hi Elli25,

Wish you all the best and feel free to keep us posted with some update of your the trip of your life :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Elli,
How are doing over there!
You are almost welcome and enjoy your experience.

Tabora is my region where i was born,but now i'm here in Zanzibar
for the job.

Regards.

Hi Elli

My name is mark i'm from South Africa but living in Arusha in Tanzania at the moment. Were are u wanting to go in Tanzania and what are u going to be doing here as that is one of the big thing that you must consider. Arusha I a small village were as Dar es Salam is the bigger city if u have questions feel free to contact

Mark

your warmly welcome but i may suggest you must be carefull not everyone is friendly in tabora

hi...you are kindly welcome..expect so much more in Tanzania...as u know it is peaceful  country,with a lot of attractive places....but be careful...

(moderated: no free ads here please + register in the business directory)

thats great Law,i hope Elli will be pleased to get  the guidance frm you through your company also