What is the current situation of life in Gambia now

Hello friends,
Pls acquaint me. What is the current situation of  life in Gambia now. I am hopefully visiting this month end for a holiday trip, hope Banjul is still the quite, secured and friendly place that I used to know?

Hi everyone!

So I am looking forward to coming over very soon, I have been preparing all sorts it seems

I would love to chat to people on here about expat life, hints and tips, I would really appreciate it.

I will be residing in Brufut.

I have CV's ready to go, if anyone on here knows of any work opportunities available, again your feedback is appreciated!

Thanks,

Emma :)

Dear Emma,

It is good to be an expat in Gambia I am living here with my family since last one and half year..... Gambians are polite and peace lovers.

Brufut is quite and calm place to live but you should prefer Fajara. As besides quite and calm fajara is situated in the middle of all good places of Gambia.

Hi Furqan,

I'll be moving to Gambia by the end of July to setup at Advertising & Strategic Brand Management company. Hopefully meet you one day.

Keep well & Blessed.

My regards

Shahid Ansari

Dear Shahid,

Best of luck for you endeavour. I will glad to meet you in Gambia.

Regards,

Furqan

It is a nice country to lived

Not a lot of money for advertising and strategic branding.  The best money is running a transportation business.  You will get more money doing that than anything else.