Custom Clearance

hello guys. i kindly ask you to reply to this post ASAP because it's kind of urgent.
One of my friend from Indonesia is trying to send me gift this week and it will arrive by air. but according to Egyptian law, anything comes from abroad whether it's gift or sample or commercial good, it must go through custom and pay the duty plus Tax. the value of the good does not cost much. it's about 10 or 20 USD really, but the problem is that i have to find a custom broker to do me the custom clearance in order to receive it. correct me if i am wrong and give me some advice on this matter. furthermore, if you know any custom clearance company with cheap commition, please be kind to inform me. thank you.

nope you wont need anybody to receive the gift, in the post office they will automatically calculate the tax fee and charge you to get your package .

huh? seriously?!!!! is it that simple? but then, how do they know the value of good and calculate it? (by the way, thank you so much for a quick response. you are my savior!!!)

better with fedex or dhl and i beleive they do clearance but dont know how much u will pay

What is the gift and does it has an invoice or not, will he send to you by an express courier?

I know DHL and Fedex do clearance. but the thing is my friend is sending it via POS Indonesia cuz DHL is expensive.