An offer letter ....

Hi,

In my second interview nobody asked me about salary, benefit or ever any type of perk......however, they informed me that they will write to CSB to produce an offer letter to me. I sent all of my documents on their request.

any comments.

Sami

1. Either wait for the offer letter and see what they offer
Or
2. Contact them and see if you can ask what they are offering before they issue the letter

Remember an offer letter is just an offer, you don't have to accept it, if the terms aren't suitable you negotiate

Recruiter has discussed about a salary figure. It was ok with me. I asked this question because many people mentioned that the second Interview is about sal and benefit discussion.

Normally, people receive an offer letter from csb in Minimum how many day?

I don't know what csb is but if you discussed the salary with the recruiter you were ok with it then obviously there was no need to go over these things in your interview.
If you wanted to discuss it you should have brought it up during the interview yourself.
Again regardless what was agreed if the offer doesn't suit then counter offer

Thanks. You are right. Csb is civil service beurue Bahrain.

The CSB is indeed the Civil Service Bureau in Bahrain. They are responsible to administer all payroll work for staff attached to the government sector.

The reason no one asked you about pay and related is probably because they know what "Grade" you will be employed in. Each "Grade" in the government sector has standardized pay and incentives.

As mentioned above, it is only an offer and you don't need to accept it if you are not happy. You can also negotiate, both in terms of Grade offered and pay.

It is anyone's guess how long the CSB will take to produce an offer letter. They could do it fast or really slow. So don't hold your breath waiting for them to respond.

Best wishes.

Hi SAMI_MCT,
                              I would be thankfull if you kindly let me know as you have recent experience with Civil Service Bureau.
                             How long CSB take ? how long CSB took in your case to generate a job offer letter and what stages after accepting job offer ? please!

Thanks

very well explained by Mr. Farhaz .. :):):one