New in uk ( reading)

Hello everyone

Im 26 years old girl ,new in uk ( reading) im married, i just find it so hard to live here without friends , im very outgoing person love to have fun and enjoy life ..so im looking for friends here in berkshire or london to have some girly days out ☺️

Ghizou88 wrote:

Hello everyone

Im 26 years old girl ,new in uk ( reading) im married, i just find it so hard to live here without friends , im very outgoing person love to have fun and enjoy life ..so im looking for friends here in berkshire or london to have some girly days out ☺️

"Im ghislain im 27"

Thought I would do you a favour & remind you about your actual age.

Haha i was trying to change i didn t know how , i was born in november 1988 , so next november i ll be 27 😄

Ghizou88 wrote:

Haha i was trying to change i didn t know how , i was born in november 1988 , so next november i ll be 27 😄

How are things in England so far? You seem to find it a little struggle to make friends here?

Yes i really do , i never thought it will be that hard .i miss my life in morocco
I was taking english courses here , but all the students go back to there home contry
Looks like i will never have a long term friendship :D
And i can't find any morroccans in reading
Where are you from ?

Ghizou88 wrote:

Yes i really do , i never thought it will be that hard .i miss my life in morocco
I was taking english courses here , but all the students go back to there home contry
Looks like i will never have a long term friendship :D
And i can't find any morroccans in reading
Where are you from ?

That's because they are hiding from you.

Joking aside, Moroccans are all over London (where I'm from), especially West-London region. Haven't you met any of them here? It's easy to make friends in this city. I wouldn't mind showing you around, but you're married. It's only been a year for you. Give it some time. Not everyone adapts to life here quickly. But once you do, you will feel more at home. People do come here with a lot of expectations, which reality doesn't always match. But things will hopefully change for the better. You will have long term friendship. Lol.

No i don't know where or how . I go out in london when friends from morocco come for a visit .
Hope things will change
Thank you , that's comforting

Hi., which part of Reading are you living? Let's meet up sometimes. I am in Reading also anyway,  I live near by the downtown area