Looking for part-time job

Hello Expat friends

I am an exchange student and looking for a part-time job in Utrecht. Not speaking any Dutch makes things harder but have you got any ideas?

Thanks,
Elena x

Hello Elena.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Jobs in Utrecht section could help. You should post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks Aurélie,

I will have a look there then.

Have a nice day,
Elena

Good day everybody ,my name is Nicolette Van Staden and i just love life and would like to know if there is any church in your area who is looking for a praise and worship leader,i love music and would like to be employed by one of the local churches,oh i'm from South Africa

Hello,
Im gonna study in Utrecht and im looking for a part time job (supermarket, translation en fr cz). im gonna learn dutch but dont know it yet. Do you have any ideas? thanks
Marie

Hi Marie,

Please feel free to post your advert in the Jobs in Utrecht, this can help. :)

Regards,

David.

PLEASE CAN YOU LOOK FOR ME A JOB IN NETHERLAND ON AGRICULTURE

asong wrote:

Can you please avoid using the caps lock while you are typing? Its consider as rude and shouting on the forum.
If you want to settle in the Netherlands I advise you to take a look at the sticky topic "New to Holland",
You will find links which you brings you to important site full of useful information.

Don't expect that people will call you for jobs.

Good luck with searching.

asong wrote:

If I were you I would be changing my avatar. Your one is obviously from your passport which could be used by forgers.

I do know some part timejob but it is not in Utrecht. It is in Hoogerheide.

Im looking for a part-time job, in public relations, costumer service, events, promotions or sales. I have almost 6 years of international experience as a promotional ambadsador for a duty free shops company.
Im going to Netherlands for a master programm and I need a job to pay my living expenses.