New members of the Seychelles forum, introduce yourself here

Hi
I am Michael from South Africa,,
Coming over to holiday in May and have a look around the beautifull Seychelles,,,,

greetings...am a kenyan female came here for holidays with my aussie boyfriend for three months.
we would love to meet any couple or persons willing to hung out with us.......

hi
I'm Priyangani From Sri Lanaka . Expecting to help to visit Seychelles Ansley royal Secondary School.can yoy help me

Priyangani

Contact- [email protected]

Be careful with Anse Royal teacher.? Don't trust people easily.? What do you know about him.? He can fool you and fulfil his desires.

Hi fellow Eastern Capetonian :) must say I'm missing South Africa a lot although living here is quite mindblowing ! Are you thinking of coming to work here ? I've been here since Dec 23 rd - having fun exploring , meeting great people and working in this beautiful environment !
Cheers die now
Mary - Ann

Hi Maryanne
I would love to live and work in the Seychelles, Been in SA all my life and now need a change of scenery, although we Saffers will always miss our country..
I have put my CV out there and will wait and see if anything comes of it, also considering coming over for a holiday soon,
What line of work are you in ? and what sort of rental would one have to pay a month???
I am keen on sailing , fishing and diving so the Seychelles would really suit my lifestyle, especially if we are able to Braai every now and then,,,,,,,!!!!!!
Thanx for the message, and look forward to hearing from you
Michael

nashlanka

Thanking your advice . but I' know about him & he was a relation.
You also come from Sri Lanka,  And Working IT field ,
I wish to identify you

Priyangani

Hi would love to visit seychelles and if possible get a job.i learnt is so peaceful there.please I need guidance on how to go about it.thanks

Hi Julien,

Thanks for creating this new thread.

I am expat living in Tanzania and looking for opportunities to move to Seychelles with my family.
Can you guide me on the opportunities available for an expat looking for work in the Finance or IT area in Seychelles?

Thanks,
Manoj

Hi there my name is Chrissie and I am looking to start a new life in the Seychelles.  I have loads of Administration/Call Centre/Customer Service management experience and am ready right know to make the move.  I an very dissatisfied in the UK and after a couple of years of trying to get a permanent job feel its time to move to another country.  After some research I decided I would like to relocate to the Seychelles -  but this does depend on me having a job. :(   Any one looking for a good all round self starter please contact me.

Hi christhor,

Thank you for your introduction and regarding your job offer i will invite you to drop an advert in the Jobs in the Seychelles section please :)

Hi Manoj,

I will invite you to please drop your resume in the IT & Telecommunications jobs in the Seychelles section please as it might be helpful :)

Thank you and best of luck to you !

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hie.
I'm from Zimbabwe and would like to move and work in Seychelles.

Hi Maximilien

Thanks for the info!!

Regards,
Manoj

hi everyone
i am a doctor, planning to shift but worried about cost of living and fees of school
any suggestion

Hi Clara !

We are an Indo – Belgian married couple (Mini & Chris) without children, actually taking a sabbatical year in Gent, Belgium.
As in the past we both have been living and working in Mahé for several years (Mini 5 years, Chris 2 x 3 months) and we liked it very much, we are now looking for a way to come back and stay for a much longer period, maybe for good.

For now, we would like to come around October 15 and would like to ask you, where we can stay economically or perhaps with you during 2-4 weeks. In that time we would like to look around for an economical place to stay (a small rented house with a garden or with a bigger plot for planting and small animal rearing).
We also would like to ask you, if you know of any available jobs on Mahé. If we can secure at least a job for Mini, we could come much earlier.
Mini has more than 5 years of experience in the hotel & tourism sector and would like to apply either as a kitchen commis, guest care taker or as a responsible at the front office or similar services, as she speaks 5 languages, including Creole.

Chris is a professor of 5 Western languages with 40+ years of international experience, also in the 5** tourism sector. He is willing to train hotel staff  (or guests) in Western languages (English - French - German - Spanish - Dutch), take care of leisure management (he practices yoga since very long), coach future guests in yoga or assist them with up to date health advice or offer snooker training. Also private classes would be welcome.
We are both in excellent health and free to join.
Hope to get some news from you soon !!
Greetings,
Mini & Chris

hello buddies   :cheers:   I want to move to Seychelles. expat (& lacal) may help me  :)

Hi,

I am Natasha currently living in India and looking to move to Seychelles with my husband (no kids). I am looking for any guidance and advice I can get to make the move. I am a HR professional and after living in the UK for 6 years decided to travel and return to India. I have completed my Bachelors degree and Masters from the UK and now looking to move to this tropical island. Any help will be hugely appreciated.

Hey Ash,

Glad to know you are enjoying living in the Seychelles, certainly confirms our decision on moving to the Seychelles. would you say it is possible to apply for employment in Seychelles  from India or would it make sense to travel to the place first and apply locally?

Many thanks

Hi,
I am also want to move to this islands.I am  multi-talented person want to start business there.Currently I am surveying for the scope of business there.I will need Many people like you for my business in coming days.keep in touch with me.

Hello everyone,

For any other queries than presentation of new members you are welcome to open a new thread in the Seychelles forum and ask your question.

Thank you,
Marjorie

Hi all, Jan Th. from Norway here.

My family and I are coming to stay in Victoria for a couple of years, and we're looking very much forward to it. We have of course researched quite a bit, but also have a lot of questions. Hope to get to know some of you here and meeting you there. We're coming this summer.

Good i am a new on this forum .we would love to relocate to seychelles.got no idea where to start .plz assist ive yon can [email protected]

Regards
Andre Lotter

Moderated by Christine
Reason: please post a complete introduction + do not post your personal number on the forum.

Am Adidwa,
Currently completing my teaching course at the Maseno university in Kenya. Am science teacher in combination of chemistry/ biology.

Am interested in teaching in Seychelles when I officially start my career. I have been teaching in the local schools back in my country during holidays and so I have experience in this field.
Thanks.

Dear sir,
My name is kashem .
I am from Bangladesh.
Last 8 years i worked in singapore.
my workes experience in Housekeepeing i HDB block 4 years in singapore.
Acoustrice fabric ,metal laining in  singapore.
Acoustrice Doors instruller in singapore.
painter in singapore.
safety supervisor in singapore.
I am interested to go in seychelles .
sir can get work visa?

Best regard,
Kashem

Hello everyone im frm India want to do a driver job in seseyal it's my dream wating for any vacancy

Hi i am jitendra from india i been was work with vijay co ltd i am opertar mosanry carpentry superviser driver and purchesing i can do enything and i will loking job

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : No advertising please and don't give personal details

Hi.

Im looking into a very good job opportunity in Victoria (the pay is approx $8000 USD per month, i beleive thats pretty good for Mahe), and am wondering about long term house/villa rentals for myself and my family. i have a wife and two young children (age 5 and 2) and would be interested to hear of any long term rentals that may be available.
I would also be interested to hear about the best areas, and the safety in Victoria/Mahe for a family living.
Finally, education for my 5yo, i am looking a the International School, and she also loves to dance.

Thanks to anyone in advance.
Simon

Thanks for your warm welcome. Will be coming soon though would like to know dos and don't.

Hi

Good morning i am a GP from India chennai planning to move to Seychelles.Kindly advise on jobs in private and govt sector and life style and future developments for doctors.

bye
harish

Hi iam manik from Hyderabad, India working here as a commerce lecturer teaching Accounting subjects and planning to come to Seychelles for a teaching job related to Accounting subjects, and what is the expenditure per day in economical hotel or sharing room/bed system.
Please advise me help me to come to Seychelles and reply at the earliest.

Thanks/Regards
Manik
Accounting teacher

Hi, I would like to come to Seychelles for employment. I am a qualified  Finance / Accountancy & Banking. Is it possible to help somebody who can find a job and an accommodation.    Thanks.

I am Ashok. I worked in Seychelles with School of hotel and tourism Belombre from 1990-1995. Basically i have done my hotel management and worked in all leading 5 star hotels nearly for 20 years and now i am the Head of the department at Institute of Hotel Management at SRM University Chennai.  I  :whistle: SPEAK CREOLE FLUENTLY
Regards

N.S.ASOKAN

What is your problem Mister ?????-

Hi Guys

My Girlfriend and I will be visiting Seychelles from late November to almost Mid December. We want to do some traveling to Praslin island and La Digue aswell.

we would like to go the self catering way on this break and we have been looking at Airbnb and booking.com at some places but please advise if there are any other sites which anybody can recommend?

Also if anybody knows of a company/companies on the island that that does commercial kitchen consultancy, installing equipment and maintaining equipment I would really appreciate it if you could put me in touch.

Cheers Hugo

Hi,

Greetings...

I would like to come to Seychelles. I have qualification & experience in all aspects of Accounts, Finance & Banking. Is it possible some one who can give details about the job opportunities & to find an accommodation.

Thanks,

Shuresh

Good evening to all,
I am just sermarching job in Seychelles

Hi
    I am Planning to move to Seychelles. I have 3 years of experience in the field of Banking and Finance. Please someone guide me to find a job over there by providing me the details of job vacancies available. Kindly do the needful.

Regards

Karthikeyan

Very boring and insignificant introduction man !!

Chris N.

Closed