O-level biology teacher

My teaching experiences have allowed me to work with students from a variety of backgrounds. In my student teaching at the Madifushi Madharusa, I worked with a group of students who were very diverse both culturally and linguistically. I was consistently collecting data, reviewing his progress and finding ways to increase it. I used current research and information obtained from my peers at the school to determine how I could best help him. By the end of my work with him, his receptive and expressive subject skills had greatly improved.

In my current position as Biology Teacher, I am working with a group of students who have very diverse learning styles and needs. The classroom that I work in is an integrated classroom, with one third of the students receiving special education services. Our aim is that each student in the class should be given the opportunity to reach his or her fullest potential with as much time spent in the general education setting as possible. Through my experience in this classroom, I have gained the ability to modify my lessons and provide accommodations for all of my students, including those not receiving special education services, to further enhance their educational experience.

Hi tsychandru, and welcome aboard,

are you looking for a job or something ?

Thanks,

Julien

Hi julien,

Yes iam looking for the biology teaching job.

Thanks,
Chandra kumar

Then you should post in the jobs section, thanks !

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/maldives/