Flat on rent

I shall be moving to Lusaka with family by February. Will it be possible for me to get an unfurnished flat/house on rent for around 800 USD  including electricity and water charges etc.preferably near to some International school. As I have observed in the forum, noone seems to speak of anything under 1000 USD......

DN

Hello deepesh2100.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

In meantime, you could post an advert in the Housing in Zambia section. It can be useful.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Deepesh

I have been living in Lusaka for the last 1 year , trust me u get many houses for rent below 1000 USD but when you go through the websites u will not find much options. But I know many many people living in 3 /4 bedroom houses for 4000 which is around 600USD.  BUt it is true it is difficult to get single bedroom flats and in specific areas.

Do u have any idea where is your work area accordingly u will be able to decide the area where u need to look for a house and then explore that area for options. I recently heard there are some flats available for 3000 Kwacha behind Manda hill mall. which is the centre of the city.

Hope this information is useful

@Naggi
You have posted on an old 2012 post which is inactive so do not expect a reply.  :(