Hellow - Meet up in Pune?

hellow any expats want to meet up in pune? drop a PM we could be great friends. I was just browsing through the blog. Saw a few meetup topics but didnt see anything plans being made or executed. Looking forward to meet people for breakfast, coffee, dinner . Do let me know if any expat are interested.

hellow everyone

my name is Derar am from Libya , i shall be in Pune in about a week , for my post grad study , if any one wanna hang out please feel free to write me back .
best luck

thanks for given reply derar. when you coming to pune tell me.if u need any help or u want info about pune city plz ask.when u reach in pune pm me or reply here.i will tell you place and time and date   to meet in pune .we could me great friend cheers.if any expat  wish to meet in pune plz give reply.

Helow friends

hey brother
how are you nowadays

I shall arrive within the next 2 weeks , am going to study in valuepoint academy for an English course before i check on the university of Pune, for my post grad study ..

please tell me about Pune, hows the weather nowadays , what do you think i shall bring with me to Pune, am gonna stay in Pune for the next couple of years hopefully inshalah .
please tell me what do you do , are you a student and what do you do in your free time

Best Regards
Derar

yes brother. i am student .i study engineering BE my major is computer science.i live near kp in pune.wheather is good here.