Making friends in Minsk

Hello people!
I'm from Texas and I will like to get to know some people that can speak English here in Minsk. I don't know the city and I will like to find a friend to visit with. Is any one interested?

Hey there !! nice to meet you here and welcome to minsk i have visited in 2010 , nice place nice people.. but everything is still writtten in russian thats  why i download on my smartphone an application to tanslate by camera when on the go.. now i have been learning russian of course.. i ll return to minsk only this sumer or by september.. what are you doing in Minsk ? how long will you stay there ? i have alway tried to make a living there .. we can exchange on skype or viber if you have to talk and see !! let me know !! poka like we say and dasvidania !! i lived 4 years in Chicago  !!

Thanks ricolyon!
Ill be here for the entire summer. I will take part in managing a project for work.
Yes I also download it an app to translate from english to russian.
Any advice as to where to eat, drink etc.  Sure thing my skype I'd is vitusha1822.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Your welcome Dear Victor !! I added U today on skype !! so how is Minsk ? how long have you already been up there now ? as for me i was there in 2010 i ll tell you more when we ll talk on skype .. are you in downtown or in the suburbs where you work and stay ? i rent a flat by the famous covered market (dont remember the name of the square) catch ya soon on skype then.. best time for U for skype ?

Hello, Vestrada and welcome to Belarus! :D How do you like it here? I live in Minsk and speak English. Feel free to contact me

Hi, what's your number?

dear Gabiella and Jan and Minsk expatters : how 2 make friends abroad , good idea , lets invite all 1 or 2 friends and go in next weekend to the minsk see , there is nice terasses and cold beer in hot sun is real cool )) and if u wanna drink a tea at AndrAculA Village Castle its just a few minutes from Minsk Sea ((*))

Greetings. Good idea to go for a walk at the weekend.

maybe u can join meeting in front of Russian Embassy if i was right gabilella and Jan organsie some nice meeting with fun and beeerr ))
call me in case u miss us 6699 999 velcom
see you ,
AndrAculA

oh saturday afternoon if i remember right

[Moderated: Off topic]

Ok. I'll let you know when  will meet. This weekend leaving town.

Maybe i look to making friends with you when i come to MINSK September, for studies ok?