Meeting young New Yorkers during my Vacations in NYC

Hi everyone, I'm arnie, 30y living in London. I would like to visit NYC this year but especially the objective is to meet "locals" to share social time go out for a few drinks in bars, pubs, ... getting to know how it is to live over there.  :top:

Ideally I'm looking also for accommodations as I find that a little "dull" to go to the hotel. I would prefer to share a house/flat with a few housemate to carry on the "social time". Of course I'm more than happy to pay my fair share.
I will stay probably a week. :)

I would like to understand the pros and cons of NYC as I have been offered already twice a job (or at least offered to join interviews). knowing the city and its people is a good place to start. :unsure

let me know if you are interested by the above topic.

I'm a genuine nice guy ,very social, always making sure people feel comfortable around me and are having a good evening. I'm into baseball, ice hockey, Gym, sciences, American culture and above all..... US country music (modern one).
:D

Say hello and let's have a quick chat if you are interested.

Have a very good day.

Arnie

Hopefully you will get some responses here.  Good luck

Bob K

Get yourself a hotel and pay.

EdithVanderman wrote:

Get yourself a hotel and pay.

Or be like a New Yorker and ignore snide remarks from some Chicago immigrant with a degree in Hotel management.

Hello

I am resident of Dubai and will be travelling to New York by this month. Could you please let me know of nice and cheap motels over there. I would be happy of course if a volunteer can show me around, likewise I will be happy to have him for a tour in Dubai.