Diploma of hotel and restaurant service

Hello beppi sir.
Beppi sir my one frd has chosen diploma of hotel and resturant service due to lack of buget...
But he have done graduation.
He consult with expert they advise him u should chose advance diploma instead of diploma.
Bcz he have graduation degree but lack of buget he has chosen diploma.
Now what should we do for sucess of visa with diploma course ???
Thank u.
Regard.
Lee jhon

(moderated: no copy/paste here)

@leejhon

Whilst we are concerned for your friend please stop the multiple posts. I am sure Beppi will get back to you some time but please remember that people on this forum are not available 24 / 7 as they have their own lives to lead with family, friends and work.
Thank you for your understanding.

Lee Jhon: You posted the same message three times and also sent it to me via PM. I replied by PM (because I saw it there first) and so far got no feedback from you (same as when I answered your Singapore-immigration related questions in the past). Did you receive my reply, did you read and understand it?
(I did reply asking whether your friend actually has a diploma or degree and what the difference between these and an "advanced diploma", because the usage of these terms differs from country to country and the answer for your friend depends on this.)
In future, please post every message only once. PM is for cases where the content is confidential or you want to address a certain forum member directly. Forum posts are for all to see, read and comment on.

Tnx beppi.
Always tnx or helpful reward...
Respect u always..... :thanks:

Hiii
Beppi
My one frd applied study visa in private school in singapore for diploma in hospitality and tourism management.
The school have submitted his file in ica on 27 march
Now his file have submitted in ica department.
The school sent a mail of solar number to my frd.
When he check the status of application that school has been submit in ica Department.
then this mes display like "pending student submission".
What is the meaning of this line.
It mean his file is not yet submit.
Is it or something else.
Thank you.

I am not very familiar with student visa processing (your friend's school should be able to explain it better), but it appears that ICA is waiting for submission of additional documents.

thank you so much sir. god bless you beppi

lee jhon wrote:

thank you so much sir. god bless you beppi

Which of the Gods do you mean?

Sir god is one...
You dnt know who is god.
Generator, Operator and Destroyer.
But i will say only one think that you always reply of everyone query.
So really always respect you from heart and  soul.
I will say to all people bow your head and show respect for mr. Greatest beppi.
i always pray to god for your good health :thanks::thanks:

As far as I know (but I am not an expert) there are very many gods. Some of them claim the others don't exist, but that might be egoistic arrogance. I prefer tolerance and variety and therefore personally dislike the less open-minded gods.
If you pray for my health, please check first with your god whether he/she is willing to grant that to non-believers like me. If not, don't waste your time! (My health is pretty good without extranatural help too.)

Hello all!

Let's be careful and not slip  :offtopic: here.

Thank you,
Marjorie