Need Trustworthy Nanny

Hi Everyone,

I have a 2 year son and expecting new baby on May.
and now looking for a really trustworthy, warm-hearted nanny for my son.
It would be best if she is Christian & English speaker, but also okay she is not.

It would be very very appreciated if you know someone who can take care my son with care and love.

Thanks a lot!

Welcome on board  :cheers:

You can check out the jobs section if there are some people who are looking for a job as a nanny. If not, then you can place a free add there as well.

hi ,,.dear family ,is the nanny job still available ?
may i know where do you live and what main duties we shoul handle ..

@ weppilian and wulaan > I would like to inform you that the forum is not the appropriate place for job requests and job offers, therefore i will advise you to drop your ad in the Babysitting in Jakarta section. It might really help you.

Also note that you have the option of getting subscribed to the job section now, this will allow you to get notifications on new job vacancies and new job demands as well.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi, I have been living in Indonesia for 4 years now and our nannys have stayed with us for on average 1 year or less. So I recommend to not expect to keep the nanny for too long! I recommend getting a referral from someone you trust too. All our best nannys came from trusted referrals! Good luck!

I concur with ieltsband7. They are hard to keep, hard to trust and harder to replace. In 2 years I have had 5. Good pay, good working conditions, just care for my son and make sure the house is occupied and the floor is clean ( pretty much all required ) and still they come and go. My current one will stay until July but I dont know from then.

Hi! really appreciate to all for the warm advice! Pricilla, Leltsband7, Lukereg!! and wulaan for interest in my posting.
I will refer to you guys advices! Now I found Nanny. Once again, thanks for many help!