Will I qualify for Namibian citizenship if.....

Hi,

I used to live in Namibia and previously South West Africa. I grew up there and have always loved the country. I'm a SA citizen, but my mother lives there and is a Namibian citizen as she automatically qualified even though she was born in SA. My younger brothers live there and my uncle, cousins, etc. I currently reside in Port Elizabeth, but would dearly love to move back to Namibia with my wife and kids. Is there any possibility that I would qualify for Namibian citizenship due to my mother being a citizen? I was at Orban Primary school (Windhoek 1984 - 1987) in the 80's and at Etosha high school (Tsumeb 1991) & Akademia high school (Windhoek 1993) in the early 90's. I am a professional sales person with more than 16 years experience, my wife is a qualified primary school teacher and my 2 daughters is 10 & 8 years old.
If someone can assist us in moving to Namibia, it would be much appreciated.

Dean

Hi Dean.  Do you have a Namibian (old) id?

my father he was namibian and  got namibian citizen 13years ago but before coming to my father i got a child in tanzania , how will i manege to get my son citizen , sombody can help me .please i need help ,