Hi All

My name is John Taylor and I am currently seeking employment. I was employed with Security company here in Sierra Leone as the logics coordinator/workshop manager within the company and was employed for the past three years, an effective and highly motivated manager with the ability to communicate at all levels, experience in security and logistics operations around the world. Used to working with tri - Service UN, and civilian agencies in a multinational environment. With over 25 years experience working within the Logistic and Management sector, with an exceptional ability to motivate, build relationships within the work place with confidence quickly and effectively, Furthermore, I am adept at decision making, planning and coordinating and proficient at complex problem solving and implementing change.

I would be very grateful if anybody could offer assistance, I am available to start straight away and would be grateful for any feedback that you could provide me with. 

Kind Regards

John  :D

Hi John, welcome on board  :cheers:

You can drop your resume in the jobs section in the green banner above the page. That is more an appropriate place then the public forum, its not designed for these kind of posts.

Thanks primadonna

You're welcome and good luck with job hunting  ;)