INTRODUCE MY PROJECT IN AMANI ORPHANAGE

What is Amani orphanage center?
Amani orphanage center is situated in the area known as Losirwa Arusha Tanzania.
The orphanage was started in 2009 with ten children, but now the total number of children is 38 (18 boys and 20 girls). Their ages range between 4 and 13. We give shelter and we feed all these children. We also have a kindergarten school, where many other children of our community can start their education. The children that are old enough to go to school attend our local primary school. We are also proud to announce that some of our children found sponsors and are now attending a very good private school.

Amani Orphanage is so happy to have new volunteers. You are the ones who continually help grow and develop in the orphanage with each visit. If you choose the projects to be a volunteer will ask that we can help with any or all of the following:

PROJECTS 2015 IN ORPHANAGE SCHOOL

• Teach in one of the classrooms (we have four different classes according to age group)
• Playing with children
• Provide children with HIV / AIDS prevention education or medical care
• Helps create new ideas and plans for the development of Faraja
• Helping Mom is cooking and clean linen
• Make a life changing experience !.

Usually Amani Orphanage children enter first grade at age seven without teaching in the classroom, without the basic skills such as counting and writing exposure, without an understanding of Swahili, which is the only language allowed legally other than English in schools.

Volunteer at Amani is a small organization led by a man from Peru and a man Arusha Tanzania. This is a grassroots initiative that was created from a need expressed by the people Maasai village and orphanages in the village, so that your tribe to maintain its strong traditions while adapting to rapidly changing world.
     Email me
          [email protected]
      Tanzania contact +255687214194

If you are recruiting volunteers for this lovely project I suggest you post an add at the classifieds in the green banner above the page as well to reach more people.

Take care and good luck with this wonderful project.
May God bless you all.