Any tamil peoples in guangzhou

Hi! this arun im from tamil nadhu . now in living in guangzhou

Hi arungiri,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Could you please introduce yourself?

Thank you,
Christine

hi this is saravanan from india (karaikal) if you want to contact me add me in your skype: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hai I am Ravi from India. Now I am in guangzhu

Hi Ravi,

Welcome to GZ.
Can you intro yourself.

Hi ,
   I am moving to Guangzhou on November month,i  got offer from MNC company ,but company won't provide flight tickets ,accommodation, food ,travel allowance etc . so initial month I need help from Indian friends.
Thanks

hi,
i am abdul from india (chennai). This week (mar18-mar26) i will come to guanzhou for business purpose. If any tamil speaking people in guanzhou please send u r no or skype id. my skype id is xxx. Thank You

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

hi Abdul salam sorry ti late reply , i hope you had well time in Guangzhou, me Lamrath From Kerala Live In Guangzhou Also can speak Tamil

[Moderated by Kenjee | Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the forum ]

Hi Abdul

How are you ...now you are Guangzhou?

hello friends. I am also in gz. Any help from gz let me know.

[Moderated by Kenjee | Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the forum ]

hi i am sankar from chennai my whatsapp ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

hi arun,

i am gopalakrishnan from tamilnadu. iam also tamilan pa...

Hi Ravi iam also Guangzhou, gopala krishnan

I need your support

@ agopalakrish > How can we possibly help you?

Thanks

Priscilla

Now i am in guangzhou. i need job

Hi
           I am gopala krishnan From india. Now i am live in china, guangzhou. I have experienced in html, Css, Php/mysq, CCTV camera installed, Hardware/Networking. I finished diploma computer engineering in 2008 passed out. 

My mobile number is : xxx

My Email Id is :xxx

My skype id : xxx

This my sample work

click2cool.com

joinwithk2k.in

k2kgroups.com

Please give me a chance to proof myself. i am ready to attain the interview.

Thanks & regards,
Gopala Krishnan

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.

Hello Gopala Krishnan,

You should post your cv in the jobs in Guangzhou section of the website please. If any opportunity arises, you will be easily contacted.

All the best
Bhavna

Thank you

Hi All,

I am in Guangzhou currently for business trip. I am from Delhi, India. Need some help from Indian friends about the city. please reply back whoever is in Gz.

Thanks,
Akanksha

Are you Still in Shenzhen?
My name is kumar.

Hi Arun

My name is Kishore and I'm planning to relocate in Gunaghzhou city (like a job transfer) and need your help in housing and school expenses in guangzhou.

Can you help me.

Hello.
How are you Arun? When are you coming to Guangzhou?
I will be in Shenzhen from March 15 to end of March.
I have a friend there. I can ask them. if you need any help.

Hi Are you still in Guanzhao.. i will be visiting from april 15-21 and also from karaikal.. can we meet?
Ajaks

All,I will be in Guangzhou - april 15- 21 for canton fair... can i get any help if possible.. i would appreciate for any contacts.

I want to visit Guangzhou for a trade Fair, can you guide me with vegetarian eateries, and suitable place to stay, I am from Mylapore, Chennai.

@arungiri

hello mr arun, myself riaz from dubai, im also from chennai, i will be visiting china for canton fair, please can you help me for some muslim resturants or vegeterian resturants my whatsapp ***, you are appreciated

Moderated by Cheryl 6 months ago
Reason : Contact details