Interested in working

Hi, I am a nurse by profession, over five years in experience. Been living in Saudi Arabia since 2012 and awaiting completion of work, I intend to work again abroad. I am interested in working in Scotland and am looking for any assistance from anybody who knows about vacancies. I am quite good in English language, I will be taking up IELTS soon. I am also interested in widening my horizon in my career so I am open to suggestions, not only in the healthcare field. It would really be great to hear anything from you.

You can ask me about personal skills and experience details.

Hi Kathy
Unfortunately I cannot help you find work, but I can tel you that the UK public health service is called the NHS (National Health Servce).  If you regularly check their website (https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/) for vacancies or contact them directly, you might be lucky.
Good luck
Danie

Thank you.. will  do. Have a great day. Finding more avenues.

Once you arrive, you will need to register with the nursing board. I am a Refistered Nurse as well with 14 years clinical experience.  Be sure to go to nursing in Scotland website and read up on all the qualifications you must provide. It is quite lengthy.  I enquired at an international website beefore arriving and was told I would have no problem. Being from the USA, I was not allowed to work until I recieved my work permit and that took a year and a half after I arrive just to get my work permit.   My husband was already here and working. Let me tell you from experience, Call, write and gather as much information as you can from the NHS Scotland website into what qualifications they will look for.  I was finally told that I could not work as a nurse because they did not accept my degree.  I would have to return to school and Jump the many hoops. If you have a full four year batchelors degree and  if you are from the European Union, you will have no problem registering your license. Otherwise, it's a very long process.

Hi guys!  I am a South African citizen, who is interested in relocating to Scotland.

I have a degree in Filmmaking & Broadcasting, and I have 7 years' experience as a Credit Controller and Creditors Clerk in the medical industry.

I am looking for a company to sponsor my work VISA.  Any tips or advice?