Looking for Health and Safety Job in Oil and Gas in Scotland

Good day everyone in the group, I am Mark from the Phillipines, i wrote because I'm trying to find my luck if somebody could help me in the group to find an HSE job position on oil and gas in Scotland or maybe in any other location in Europe. I am a firefighter/paramedic in profession since 2010 up to present, a registered nurse in my country also had trainings and certificates on Int'l oil and gas HSE onshore offshore and member of IBOEHS as a registered rig medic.

It took me a hard time looking and applying for oil and gas industry, maybe because of lack of experience on the said industry. If somebody in the group, has an connection or presently working on oil and gas industry maybe you could help to apply or recommend me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Hi guys!  I am a South African citizen, who is interested in relocating to Scotland.

I have a degree in Filmmaking & Broadcasting, and I have 7 years' experience as a Credit Controller and Creditors Clerk in the medical industry.

I am looking for a company to sponsor my work VISA.  Any tips or advice?