Good Doctor (Sexologist) in Riyadh

Hi,
I want to know that where should I find Good Doctors (Sexologist) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
I am going to be married in few months. I want my complete checkup regarding my sexual health.
Kindly tell me the name and address of that hospital where I will consult.

Thanks,

Hello Santosh1988,

Welcome to expat-blog!

you could maybe introduce yourself :)

I hope some members will advise you soon

Reagrds,
Melissa

Dear Melissa,

What type of indroduction you need from me...????
Please elaborate.

i want to know about the good sexologist dr. in riyadh . somebody could give me information about the doctor

It is a dead thread.

Just u need to do ur few tests...

Dear dr
Hi my name is Syedabbu I have problem

hey man don't worry and don't think a lot about this. you can go to Dallah Hospital. its one of the best hospital and very intelligent doctors i am sure you will be Satisfied,

Hello sir : I have a one problem sir please you will solve sir where is the hospital sir give me address

Hello sir give address sir wich hospital

Hello all

For info some posts have been removed from the forum, since they had nothing to do with expatriation.

You may share contact of a doctor, but for discussing about health problems there are other sites most suited for that.

:top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Hi doctor i need good sexologis doctor in riyadh can you please help me and i have bupa insurance card you can email me ***

Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Dear sir,

Please help me to find the good sexual doctor in Riyadh.

Share ur problem

Dued ru still in Riyadh ?

I am suffering from erectyl disfunction please suggest me

Panis problem  pain All time

aslamkhanaaa881 wrote:

Panis problem  pain All time

See a doctor as soon as possible. It could be anything from a dose of the clap to prostate cancer.

Sir where go tell me Any hospital name near

aslamkhanaaa881 wrote:

Sir where go tell me Any hospital name near

Type "Hospital" into Google Maps, but do it immediately.

Hi,
I want to know that where should I find Good Doctors (Sexologist) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
I am going to be married in few months. I want my complete checkup regarding my sexual health.
Kindly tell me the name and address of that hospital where I will consult.

Thanks,
-@Santosh1988

Hi. Am  Mohamad Abbas hear in saudia  pliz gave mi contact nambar  am camang for you thank you doktar

@Santosh1988, can you please clarify what exactly you needed to check up, is everything of your sexual apparatus working well for you currently, or  partially functioning, vs totally down.  Or if  you want to test drive before the event  as your anxious  in this situation you may need a psychiatrist too.

@stacydoval Hello there !The OP, Santosh hasn't been on the website since long now (years) .

Thanks for trying to help.

Regards,

Bhavna

Hi doctor I am married 6 years but I have no children I do some thrienment. In My county but not successful ******** what is the reason for plzz give me idea

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : Unnecessary details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Noor,

Welcome to expat.com!

You should definitely contact a doctor for your issue.

-Doctors in Saudi Arabia

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Santosh1988 hi doctor my name is khurshid i have some Problem like a erectile

1) He isn't a doctor

2) He hasn't been online in 10 years

3) Instead of posting here, go see a real doctor in person

i want to know about the good sexologist Doctors. in Riyadh  somebody could give me information about the Doctors