Victimized Worker- Should i accept Female Domestic Worker?HeLP

I am supposed to work in Beirut as a female domestic worker but due to such incidences of victimized workers should i Consider it? Kindly help.

I don't have statistics about this issue, but I think you shouldn't be afraid.. Some Lebanese may give a female domestic worker an over work "sometimes" but NOT victimize her. Eventually, there is an organization that defends Female rights in general (especially brides and domestic workers), this organization is very very effective currently, you can have a contact with even before you come:
kafa.org.lb
Facebook: KAFA (enough) Violence & Exploitation
Welcome to Lebanon dear :)

Dear Vivy
there are many cases of abuse of domestic workers in Lebanon. But there also are good placements. Best advice is to contract with an agency that allows you to leave if you want to leave.

It's down to chance
If the people you'll work for them are good or bad
Good luck

It all depends on the family you will go to, some can be kind and some are not so... Ask for the status of the family and if you are allowed to have one day off a week and say that you dont mind not taking that day off if circumstances are needed that you stay. Ask if they have children, and the ages cause if they just had a baby the lady would be in a hormonal state ... you know how it goes if you have had one yourself

If you want to work and want to earn money you have to take some risks. Not all the Families are treating us maids bad. It is a small number of Families acting that way. Most Families will treat you like you are a Familymember. Because you will do main housekeeping tasks and keep the house clean. If they treat you bad than there is no one who will do that job. Ask Madam questions if you don't understand something but don't do the job your own way. And if Madam tells you to wear uniform don't argue about it. You are the maid and you have to do what is told to you.
lots of succes