Any English Speaking Gradinita in Dorobanti

Hi
I was wondering if there were any english speaking gradinita's in the Dorabanti or 1 Mai Domeii areas of Bucharest as I am currently looking for a house to rent and I would ideally like my daughter and son to attend a nursery where english is the first language in order for her to improve/keep up her level of english.  I also dont want to pay a fortune for this as they are 2 and 4 years old and I have heard that nursery fees can be huge in Bucharest.

This is one of the main factors in deciding on a location to live.  We want to be as close to our dental practice, Bucharest British Dental Place which is on Strada Putul lui Zamfir in Dorabanti (near London Street Bistro) but also with a nursery close buy and within our house budget of 1000 euros a month.  Im not sure if this is at all possible but  If anyone has any recommendations or can recommend an excellent romanian speaking nursery in either of these two areas please let me know.

Thanks
Samantha Teasdale
[Moderated: Do not share your contact number on the forum]

Hi Mrs. Samantha ,

My name is Iolanda and I speak a very good English. I olso live in Gradina Iconei very close to Dorobani area it will taks me 30  minutes by walking, or 10 15 by bus.
You can give me a call if you are interested in me at 0722919114
I have been hired by the ING Bank on the position  of Office Manager. For the moment I am retired.

waiting for your e-mail address to sent you my CV

hoping to here from you soon!!

with consideration,

Iolanda Ionita

Hi

Many thanks for your message, my email is [email protected].  Please send me your CV, we havent moved to Bucharest yet but may also require a nanny if this is something you would be interested in.

Thank you
Samantha

Dear Mrs. Samantha.

I will e-mail you mt CV
That would be great .My house if very close to Dorobanti area which is very good for both of us.
Yes I I am interested in being your Nanny.

Have a nice day!

with consideration,

Iolanda Ionita