Arabic and Quran Classes for Women

I just wanted to inform that there are Arabic and Quran Classes for ladies at 'dar al dhikr' in dabab area.

They have transportation for some areas.

Courses are mornings or evenings, 8-12 or 3-8, 3 days a week. They have a good creche for children

The fees are very reasonable

The lessons are: arabic/Islamic Studies/Qur'an memorisation

I have joined this term(in February) and I really like it. I am not sure if they are still taking new admissions but a new student had come in our class today, so maybe you can check it.

Morning batches are sun,tue 8-12 and wed 8-11 .I am not sure which days they have a evening batch.

Hello expatzs.

Can you please post an advert in the Classes section in the Riyadh classifieds? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurélie,

This is not an advertisement. I am a student in this institution. I thought this post would be useful for the others because I had been looking out for a class of this kind since a long time.

Here is the school's URL:
http://darudhikr.wix.com/daar

It looks like a welcoming bunch. I only wish I wasn't so shy!

Hello.

Do not hesitate to recommend this school into the Riyadh Business directory. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Xenolol wrote:

Here is the school's URL:
http://darudhikr.wix.com/daar

It looks like a welcoming bunch. I only wish I wasn't so shy!

Thanks Xenolol for the link. Aww don't worry about your shyness. You'll have a good time here.

Assalamalaikum

Are these classes still running?

Hi selma2012,

As this thread here is dated 2013 I invite you to start a new topic with all your questions on the Riyadh Forum please for better interaction :)

And i will invite you to please check out and maybe drop an advert in the Riyadh classes classifieds section as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien

@expatzs

is there any demo class available?

@khadija irfan

Hello and welcome !

I doubt you'll receive any response from this member. He has not logged in for the past 7 years. So, I am closing this old thread.

If you are looking for classes, try posting an advert in the Riyadh Classifieds.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed