Tandem Partner In Cairo-language Exchange - English - German - Arabic

Hi , If any one needs Tandem Partner in Cairo ,, Arabic For English Or German .. u can confirm me here to contact .. see u

could you tell us more about your self ? :)
i dlike to know about some German also :))

hallo,
ich bin heba. ich wohne in Kairo und arbeite als Deutschlehrerin. ich moechte einen Tandempartner kennenlernen, um meine deutsche Sprache zu verbessern also Freunden und Freundinen zu hilfen, Arabisch zu ueben. so Tandempartner Bittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttte ! :)

Hello Heba89,

You should please write in English in this English speaking forum. If you want to improve your German, I would also invite you to post an advert in the language exchange classes in the Cairo section. ;) Thank you

Thanks for ur reply heba..  But i am  arabic speaking person and i would like to improve my english and german..  i got ur message but i dont know if i can help or not as ur level in german is higher than me :):)

Hello everybody, We're looking for a German native speaker in Cairo. We are a group of 5 friends. Thank you

Hello,I am pharmacist here in Egypt and l i had finished my B1.2 in Goethe Cairo in German Language and i am looking for a tandem partner to exchange Arabic with German language .

Hello, Ich heibe Ahmed,icb bin Apothker und ich suche fur ein partner oder partneirn fur sparche tauschen mein telfone numer ist +201000788189 und mein email addresse ist [email protected] bitte schribe mir bald  :)

I am a german, with fluency in english, living in Cairo. I'd love to improve my arabic and can offer my german/english skills in exchange! I am looking forward to meeting you on a regular basis. Cheers, Mark

Hello Guys,
I'm a student here in Egypt and trying to improve my English.
I'm ready to teach you Arabic.

I would like a german language partner. arabic is mother tongue & fluent english.

best regards, ALI
[email protected]

Hi Germanus (oder Mark wenn das dein Name ist), i'm mostafa , i speak arabic, english, german and chinese .. i'll be interested in meeting you as i'm not really looking to improve my german that much ... i'm just looking to practice it at the moment a bit more outside work ..... to me it's always cool to meet new people every now and then.

ich werde in 6 Monaten nach Deutschland ziehen, wahrscheinlich nach Heidelberg oder so.Falls du Kontakt machen willst dann kannst du mir auf die Rufnummer null eins zwo, eins fünf eins, drei mal die Sechs, dann die Drei.

servus

cheers