South Africans

Any South Africans that is interesting in Socializing with other fellow South Africans? Would be great if we could do it on a regular basis. Dont be afraid or shy..if you are interested just send a message and we Organise something for March wether its Dinner or Drinks in Zurich.

Hello joanne432 and congrats on your first post on the forum of Expat.com :top:

I invite you to browse through our section  NETWORK found on the green banner overhead to see if there are any South Africans registered on the Zurich network of the forum.

Regards
Kenjee
EB Team

Could you widen the search selection to include Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi and a few other African countries

Yes Sambas..How do i do that?

Hello everyone,

@ Samba- I think you should wait until we have more members from these countries to enable you to search them on the Network section.

@ joanne432- If you are looking for South African people, you can have a look in the Network section- South African expatriates in Zurich.

Regards,
Yuveshen

Hi Joanne. I would love to meet more South Africans, however only available weekdays.

Hi im from South Africa and have recently moved to Switzerland. Would love to meet up. xxx

Hi I am from  Cape Town South Africa and have recently moved to Switzerland.
My Swiss Filipino wife and I do cheap air tickets through buying huge blocks of airmiles,and converting them into 25% discounts...we think it helps people BIG TIME

xxx
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : broken links