Work in Australia

Hi to All,
I'm looking for a work in Sydney,  Australia, I'm presently residing here in Manila and working as accounting staff.  please help me,  I'm doing this  for my boyfriend coz I  want to be with him  in Australia. Please somebody help me.

Thanks, and God Bless  us All :)

gemster wrote:

Hi to All,
I'm looking for a work in Sydney,  Australia, I'm presently residing here in Manila and working as accounting staff.  please help me,  I'm doing this  for my boyfriend coz I  want to be with him  in Australia. Please somebody help me.

Thanks, and God Bless  us All :)

Visa first www.immi.gov.au
Jobs www.seek.com.au
Cost of living www.numbeo.com.au

First you have to move to Australia under partner visa category.
Then try searching for a suitable job.
You might not able to find a similar job.
Mostly Australian companies looking at local work and education backgrounds.

Therefore you have to start with an odd job, gain work experience before applying for a more suitable role.

I agree with clikbill, you should find a simple work to do first so that you're not out of work. After gaining work experience, it's easier for you to find your suitable work. Good luck to you :)

So, what's exactly "a simple job"? I'm a AutoCAD designer, and I'm willing to take any job in Au. But, wouldn't it hurt my résumé if I take a "waiter" job (for instance) when I'll want to search for a job in my area, after a year or so?

Thanks in Advance