Help please..turkish people :)

hello!

i was wondering if you could help me with some translation. there is a guy friend in istanbul who i want to
send a message to but i really can't speak turkish that well. i hope you could consider it. it is kind of a
"sorry letter" because he is mad at me. please please i hope you can spare me a little time, thank you...

Examine why exactly he's mad at you to such a point that you think you need to send him a "sorry" letter.  It might just be that you'll find out that it was the luckiest day of your life.

If there was any kind of a REAL relationship or even friendship there in the first place he wouldn't be mad.

Cheers,
James       Expat-blog Experts Team

femmearchigirl wrote:

hello!

i was wondering if you could help me with some translation. there is a guy friend in istanbul who i want to
send a message to but i really can't speak turkish that well. i hope you could consider it. it is kind of a
"sorry letter" because he is mad at me. please please i hope you can spare me a little time, thank you...

A "friend '? Was there a potential future for you two? I'm just interested as to why this man is worth all this trouble?
How did you communicate before? Why do you suddenly need to learn Turkish?
And as James asked, what exactly are you apologising for?
Take a minute, take a breath, use perspective.
Chuckle Butty

Go and have a look at some of the postings from women on the Turkey Forum about their relationships with Turkish men..... maybe you will think twice about sending the letter. You're probably better off anyway.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=426

alright! thanks!

femmearchigirl wrote:

alright! thanks!

If you insist on sending him a letter, send it in English or Tagalog and let HIM worry about the translation.

mugtech wrote:
femmearchigirl wrote:

alright! thanks!

If you insist on sending him a letter, send it in English or Tagalog and let HIM worry about the translation.

Brilliant suggestion mugtech...... I love it!!!!    :one

mugtech wrote:

femmearchigirl wrote:

alright! thanks!
Brilliant suggestion mugtech...... I love it!!!!    :one

This is Brilliant solution! I'm also think the way to send him a letter in English and He will think about understanding the essence of it!!!   :top:

Exactly