New members of the Ghana forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Ghana forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Ghana if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Ghana forum, introduce yourself here continues below!

I am Jackie Mary Quarshie, currently working with the Ghana National Fire Service as an HR Assistant i am 44yrs of age with two children, i am not an Expart but wish to work as Expart outside Ghana. i  am also happy to a member of this forum thanks.

hello, im Nana Poku from Ghana .im 26 years of age. i am not an expat yet but my wish is to work as an expat in another country. i need friends in d expats countries too

thanks

I am Marc Asare, currently living in Denmark but in the process of relocating my architectural consultancy firm to Accra to startup. I love my country and want to give the best to help develop it to a healthy standard of living. I believe this global village needs visionaries and people with skill and expertism. Help build mother Ghana; it needs you!

I am seth Barcher currently working at Kinross mining cooperation at Mauritanian as a heavy duty mechanic (caterpillar machines)

Mavis kotie is my name and am not an expat but  willing to help all expats to know much about Ghana..

Hi
I'm Bernie and I will be arriving in Accra on the 12th April and looking to meet people and make friends, learn the languages etc.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=462016

Thanks!

Closed