Jobs in Cyprus

Hi,

I am Carla, married and have 3 kids. Lived and studied in Canada for 10 years. Graduated in business computer. Returned to Lebanon and worked for 4 different companies. Now i live in Lebanon but i am very tired of all the chaos that has no end here. I am thinking of moving to Cyprus for good. If anyone from this blog can give me any help, ideas, job opportunities, info about schools, i would appreciate it greatly.

Welcome Carla - it may be easier to ask specific questions as the content is so wide and varying

Hello Carlahok,

I have created a new thread from your post as you were off topic and also to allow you to have more returns.

Feel free to ask your questions on this new thread.
Jobs opportunities for example? in what field are you looking for?
You can also check on existing discussions in the Cyprus forum categories which is situated on your right hand side.

Topics like Schools & studies in Cyprus might be helpful.

Thank you and good luck!
Marjorie

Hi there, I recently joined this sight and are looking for work, a quick bit about me , I hold a Hgv 1 driving licence, I have driven most lorries and or types of load, tippers, tauts, refridgerated , flatbeds, I also hold a hiab licence, forklift licence, I hole an adr dangerous goods, I have been recently been a driver trainer for the new cpc, I also hold Hgv driving instructer cert, I moved to CYPRUS November with my wife and live in famuguster district , vrysoulles , I am looking for work within this full time or part time, odd days consider anything. Can anyone help me with this, contact me on here I will get back to you! Thanks Graham