New members of the Singapore forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Singapore forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Singapore if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Singapore forum, introduce yourself here continues below!

Hi All

Im newbie here. I am lyn. Would like to meet some friends. I am trying my luck to work here.

:)

Hello Expat.com friends.. I'm chinese Indonesian, currently working in Singapore,
would like to meet new friend here. living here just for work its quite boring.
better have friend to meet up after work maybe.

Hi all, I have been living in Singapore for the past year and before that Texas, I started a blog a few years ago when we left Australia, just to keep family updated but have found it quite enjoyable to write. Looking forward to reading to reading the posts from all the other expats here. :)

Hi I am Lana.
I wish to meet so friends here.
Best regards

Hi There,

I am new in Town, shifted last month to Singapore and will be working here. Would love to meet new people and make friends. Feel free to text me or reply me if you are also bored being alone!!

Cheers,
Kailash

Hello,

Hope you are doing well, Im 36 single male working In IT sector and stay in senkang, Please can you introduce :)  your self and add my skype address expat_matured_man

Let know each other...

Cheers
SS

Yellow Jello!

David here!!^^ AM here to make new friends. Currently a student persuing my diploma. Kinda of a late bloomer but oh well!! So yup!!

Cheers

David!!

Hi!

I am munawar saeed from rawalpindi/pakistan. i have done graduation and have experience of working in uae.
I wish to settle in singapore in persue of a better living, but i dont know much about singapore and that which way i should adopt, whether i should take the student visa option or work permit

Hi Lyn ,

Welcome to the forum ,if i may ask how is your luck so far, ( in getting  work )
myself i am also in the same situation maybe we can exchange ideas

Thanks,

@hustler007 > please start a new topic if you have questions, on the Singapore forum.

This thread is on the introduction of new members of the Singapore forum.

Thank you

Hi, me too I just arrived. We can discuss and meet if you want. :)

hi am a student .I wanna make fnds I will be visiting singapore next 3 months here is my contact [moderated: please avoid posting your phone number on the public forum for your own safety]

Hi, im jason, singaporean here looking to make friends with people all around the world, do chat me up, my kakao ID is jasonzx, seeya!

Hi,
I've been here for several years but always looking for new activities and friends. Thought I'd start a blog so here I am! :)
Phil

Hi all,
My name is Lina, intend to come to singapore in 2 or 3 months. i'm single. Is the environment friendly there? offering possibilities to meet people easily?

Hello all  :cheers:

On behalf of the team of Expat.com I wish a warm welcome to all members on the Forum  :par:

Kindly note that this thread is specially for presentation of members.

If you wish to make friends, or organize meet ups please create a new thread.

Also for any job search or general adverts please drop in our JOBS and Classifieds section respectively.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hi
i want to work in singapore as a teacher

sabitabasum wrote:

hi
i want to work in singapore as a teacher

Great!
Have you checked with MoE if your educational degree is recognised, or which additional courses you have to take?
Have you applied for any teaching positions? At government or private schools?

I am new on this blog. A Kenyan with a Bachelor of Commerce degree and a bias in Accounting. What are my chances of getting a job in singapore?

redds wrote:

I am new on this blog. A Kenyan with a Bachelor of Commerce degree and a bias in Accounting. What are my chances of getting a job in singapore?

This is the thread for introductions of new members, not the "What are my job chances" thread - this is discussed very frequently in other threads and I encourage you to read those!
In any case, the very brief information you gave is not enough to assess your chances.

Hey,

I am new to this forum but happy to join you guys here...I hope it will be great fun ;)

Hi

lm new to this forum and also to Singapore, so far I like it here even though its a bit boring... looking forward to make new friends..!!

Hi,
Welcome to Singapore. I am new in this forum.
Happy to join you guys & know more friends.

Hi all

Welcome to Singapore!  :D

Victoria

Hi Novita,
My name is Karen, singaporean chinese. Hope we can meet up some time after our work to exchange our cultures.

Novita89 wrote:

Hello Expat.com friends.. I'm chinese Indonesian, currently working in Singapore,
would like to meet new friend here. living here just for work its quite boring.
better have friend to meet up after work maybe.

Hi Novita,

This is Edythe from Singapore. I'm new here.. would like to meet people from different cultures too :)

Nuonilanagani wrote:

Hi I am Lana.
I wish to meet so friends here.
Best regards

Hi Lana,

This is Edythe from Singapore.
How long have you been in Singapore? :)

Hi kailash myself narain from bengaluru will be travelling Singapore  solo from april 6th l like to meet Indians over there in Singapore let me know if u have some time.

hello member, am isaac olugbenga samuel and am new in this inform, i so got e-visa to singapore and i want to meet friend before i live my country                                                                                                                                                                                                                     thanks

Greetings!!!!  :) 
Welcome to Singapore forum ! As all of us, I am quite new here ...
I am Russian, living in Russia and sent to settle in Singapore !
Happy to join here and excited to meet new friends!!!

Cheers !!!!

Hi friends,
I'm from India and planning to move in Singapore.Im quite new  so I want to know what's the procedure and requirements for tourist and business visa.Happy to join here and excited to meet new friends !!!       [email protected]

Hi there friends I'm a newbie here and I want to meet friends ....

Gagg: Please do not post personal contact details (email address) here, as it open for anyone to see and abise!
Also, please use the search function and read what has been already posted about visa issues. If you then still have a specific question, you may come back and post it here.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=462034

Thanks!

Closed