New members of the Uganda forum, introduce yourself here

hello please thanks alot but i would like to know how things moving over there

Hi am Ntale Yusufu Kisekka a new member of this forum am in kampala. My aim is to meet with my people living in London whom I dont have thear contacts.

Hello! I am a student at Columbia University and I'll be studying in Kampala. I'm writing about former Ugandan guards. I'm also writing about the popularity of Pinoy soap operas in Uganda. Would like to meet up with Filipino expats to talk about if there are any similarities between the cultures of Uganda and the Philippines.
Also! I'm Filipino-American and am looking to meet new people and learn the city.

Hi everyone
         I am ivan brevan an expert in house painting I've worked with different kinds of people that's why I've joined de forum so as to extend my carrier world wide, thanks.

DIOPE stephen wrote:

am a ugandan a teacher by profession teaching english and literature. just need your assistance in securing me any job abroad or overseas with in my field. thanks

Hi and welcome to the forum

I suggest that you place your CV in the jobs section of this forum which can be found in the green banner at the top of this page.

hello, thank you for the warm welcoming, am great full for that, i have already started to live in Uganda, and am working as Business and Entrepreneurship trainer for University students and the community but mainly the Youth. i would like to meet lots of people out here who are in the Technology business, i have double Engineering degree with Electrical and Computer engineering. am open to share ideas and make an impact out of it. thank you!!!

Helo, happy new year. Am an expert in sales. Love drinking and exploring.NYC to meet you.

Hullo.
My name is Grace Lwanga. I live at Wobulenzi (50 km from Kampala along “Kampala to Gulu Road”).

Special interests: computer; meteorology; aviation.

Thank you for visiting us. I hope to hear from you.

Only one week old here in Ug.Iam from Kenya

I am so happy to know about you guy' am currently leaving in Dubai but planning to move to Kuwait

Thank for welcoming me members

Hi everyone, Iam a final year universitystudent in my last semester.i just got here, i hope yo learn alot from you and you to learn alot from me as well..##i hope to achieve alot from here career wise

Hi everyone. I'm a Zimbabwean lady. Came to Uganda in December. My husband was posted to Kampala in September and I followed him in December. Previously we were based in Gaborone Botswana, where we Had resided for fifteen years. The one month that I've been here has been quite an experience.

I guess it takes getting used to. The one thing that is really stressing me up is not being able to drive around. I'm so afraid I'll crash the car or get lost. so im having to depend on our driver.

I am really enjoying the fresh fruits and vegies that are in abundance. And the people of Uganda are very friendly and very welcoming. They have made us feel at home. I do feel homesick sometimes, specially when my husband is away on business.
I am not working yet and would welcome any suggestion for employment. Im also prepared to do volunteer work.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

patience am also from mukono..nabuti road.

[Moderated : No free adverts on the forum, please register your services in our Business directory ]

Hi All,

Greetings of the day !

First of all, I would like to tell you all that I am in awe with the wonderful climate of Kampala. I am simply loving it. I came across this forum randomly looking out of job openings in Kampala.

I am an Indian, moved in here on 22nd Feb to accompany my husband who's serving his tenure at Bank of Baroda, Kampala main branch. I was working with Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, looking after hotel operations procurement and have over 3.5 years of experience. I am looking out of openings suitable to my profile.

Shall you come across any such opening, do let me know, it shall greatly help as I am very new to this place.

Regards

Sangeeta

Hello Sangeeta,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

Thank you for sharing with us your first impression of Uganda..:)

I would like to suggest you to create your CV on the Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Uganda so that potential employers might contact you.

You can also start a new discussion on the Working in Kampala forum in order to get information from members..:)

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hi  Yuveshen,
Thanks for writing back. I shall be making a fresh resume shortly. Also, please guide me if you have contacts with NGOs in Kampala. I would like to work as a volunteer.

Hello Sangeeta,

I can propose you to have a look at the section NGO job offers in Uganda, maybe you can find something..:)

Best of luck.. :top:
Yuveshen

hello everyone on the ugandan forum.am a university student in my final year pursing a bechelors  degree and have just joined and hoping we can all have  a wonderful time in this site.thanks.

hey everyone am kellen! nice to meet you guys in Uganda Forum thanks

am wamala Dennis from Uganda I speak English and Luganda I did electrical engineering and computer science, right now am in Uganda I left Uganda one month back but I ll go back soon, but am in Turkey but life is kinda hard coz they don't speak English and you also have to be a moslem to get a job any way it was nice to meet  u guys on net work its rilly good. I love you all Ugandans we have to make it

I am a political journalist with the Daily Monitor back in Uganda.
I am in the US for a journalism fellowship at the University of Missouri.
I will be in Miami starting April 4 working at the Miami Herald till August.
Nice to be here

Hi everyone! I am Martin and a Ugandan working away from home in Rwanda
I have joined and hope to have wonderful time on this blog

Sorry brother for dat. Language is a major issue in foreign countries dats y i preffer staying countries dat speak english as their official language.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=462052

Thanks!

Closed