Tips or anything about life in holland

Hallo my name's aly. Im not an expat in the netherlands yet, although i will move there soon to get my master's degree. Im looking forward to meeting new friends and people, or maybe those that could give tips or anything about life in holland :)

dankje

Hello aly  :cheers:
Welcome here!
It's great that you are doing some research before your move!!!
That's very smart, because it will save you a lot of time and stress when you arrive!

You will find loads of tips and advise here, and whatever you cannot find, just ASK us here! :/

Coming from the Philippines, it will be a big change for you, but oh so exciting!!!
You can also write a post here to ask for other Philippines, if you would like to contact them.

Do you know where you will live yet?And when you will arrive?

All the best,

Rachel

Hello rachel

Yes, as early as now i know where i want to go and study. :) But really, i need all the help i could get hehe i know at first it will be hard since im away from my family. Absolutely it will be a big change, although its for the good. The quality of education in the netherlands is exceptional, so i know im making the right choice. As of now, its still too early to pass my papers in the university, since i havent graduated yet. Im planning on passing this year september, applying for the next school year in 2016 :)

Hello Aly,

Welcome on-board.

I have created a new thread for you on the Netherlands forum for more interactions and visibility :)

What field of studies are you in?

I wish you all the best in your endeavours :)

Cheers

Mishna

Hello again Aly,
Thank you Mishna for creating this new thread for aly! :top:

Aly, you still have a lot of time, so that is a good thihng!
Now that doesn't mean you should sit back and do ''nothing''  :sleep

But please don't stress and take your time to read a lot, especially on this Blog, you can find so much information
and company and people just like you (and me).
You will learn a lot just by reading.

Meanwhile, you will graduate and find out where you will study and what you will study. Then you can read and search much more specific, which will give you some relief.

It can be very overwhelming, especially at first as you have so much ''unknown'' and much seems uncertain  :/
But gradually it will change and you will get answers : where will I study, where will I live, who can I meet, etc....
Things will become clear.

Take your time and please do not stress. We are here and you are certainly NOT alone!!!

All the best :up:

Rachel :)

Welcome on board  :cheers:

What kind of help do you need or what kind of information  you are looking for?