Nursery schools in Maputo

Hi everybody,
I'm a new member of this very nice blog  :) and I will be glad to share with you all my experience. I'm living in Maputo since 2 months, working for an Oil & Gas company. My family (my wife and my little son of 17 months) will come from Italy to join me in one month.
I'd like to know if there are nursery schools (private) in Maputo that could be suitable for my son (17 months). Since he's already attending a nursery in Italy we would like that he continue to attend a new one here.
If you can also post some links and inform me also about the prices should be really great.
In addition, do you know about English courses for adults in Maputo ? My wife would like to improve her English language  in order to  integrate as better as possible with other expats people (I apologize if this second question if off-topic...if I'm not in compliance I will move it to the right section.)
Thank you in advance for your help.
Francesco

Hello Francesco and welcome to Expat.com :)

Hope that some members will be able to inform you about a good nursery for your son.

As for the language class, you could place an advert in our section : Language classes in Maputo so that your wife can get a tutor.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello Francesco! Did you get any replies on the nurseries in Maputo?
I just move to the city with my baby boy and Im also looking for international nurseries.
I appreciate if you have any contacts!
Thanks and best regards
Rita

Hi Rita,
my son is attending the nursery of the Italian School. We are definitely happy with the choice. There are also others (Canadians, Portuguese, etc.).
Where are you from and when are you supposed to come?
Let me know if you need further assistance, I can give contacts.
Ciao
Francesco