Snorkel Equipment

Anyone know where one can purchase a center-line swimmers training snorkel. Most snorkels mount on the side of your head. The one I want comes out of the mouth....over the nose...up the center of the forehead. I'm in HCM by the way.

There is some sports shops in Phạm Hồng Thái, Bến Thành, Q.1. Take a look there. May be they can help.

hope your not planning on swimming in the Saigon river !!!!!!!!

Tried all those shops as well as the ones near the sports university... No luck though. All they have is the ones for the side of your head. How did you know I was going fishing in the Saigon river? Not really. They are used for training purposes to isolate parts of a given stroke.

Hi, I dont know if you find the shop to sell center mounth snorkel or not, if not, you can look for aquashopvn.com, or can go Yet Kieu club, No. 1 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, district 1. It is FiNis Snorkel brand

Hello ,
Dont know if you have tracked the snorkels down but...

I can tell you they are here in HCM. I swim every morning at Hồ Bơi Hải Quân (Navy Swimming Pool) in D1 near the river and the Navy boys ALL have them. They also have one piece fins like a whale tale. They make an enormous sound when they turn!\

hope it helps