New members of the Kenya forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Am athanas mdoe, a Kenyan by birth and i have never traveled abroad which lives to be my dream came true, am a journalist by profession and am eager to get a friend who will make me venture deep into my career, any friend interested to me am open for everybody.

hallo guys......I am Bill Clinton. a student in Egerton university. I am very happy to be at expert blog. I hope to advance more in the blog as per job concerns.

Hi, am barely weeks old here and so far I'm loving the diversity. Am Kenyan born and bred, I'm a travel agent as well as a carpenter. My hobbies/interests are food, culture, traveling and photography. I hope to make new friends here :)

Hey all, I am an advertising and design professional moving to Nairobi from May onwards. Looking to make some new friends and of course figure out some accommodation for a single person. And thanks for the lovely welcome.

I am Rotich from Nakuru,its a pleasure to be here at Expat.com!How is everyone doing?Nice to meet you all.

Hi, i am Sal and am Kenyan. Av lived in Kenya all my life but am considering going abroad. Kenya is the best country one can travel to. Those visiting are all welcomed and we appreciate your touring. you may as well stay here and become citizens because am sure you will love it.

Hi i am Bruno Iived in Mombasa before now i am retired i like to come spend the winter in Mombasa i am alone looking for a small well furnished studio flat not expensive  for six months october-march posibly in Nyali as i want to joking the golf club thank you Bruno.

Hello Bruno Tosco,

This thread is for presentation of new members only.

For accommodations, please drop your ad in the Housing in Kenya section.

Thank you,
Marjorie

Hi all
I am Dave and I am about to retire from my job as an automation service engineer
I intend to move to Nairobi in July to be with a lovely lady I meet when I had a holiday there last year

Once I am settled I will then be looking for occasional work as an Electrical / Automation engineer

I am Nancy . working in Nairobi

Hi I am Jinah, I already live her 2.5 years. We moved for my husband's job. Our lease finish end of June so I heard about this site, so I had a look and made myself a profile on.

I lived in kenya for 30 years, now i am retired i come to kenya 6 months in winter i been going to Diani this time i like to change and come to Mombasa, i am alone so i need a studio apartment fully furnished not  too expensive from oct to march possibly in Nyali as i like to rejoin the golf club i thank you regardes T.Bruno.

Hi
I am Arijit and I am from New Delhi, India. I am an advertising professional and have recently got an offer from a leading ad agency in Nairobi, Kenya. I would be moving there in a couple of months, and would therefore like to know more about the city. What are the great things to look forward to there? What are the concerns? How difficult is it to get a work permit? What kind of things do I need to worry about? I am here to find some some answers and make some friends. Please help me out in this process.
Cheers!
Arijit Sengupta

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=462021

Thanks!

Closed