April 1st english speakers meetup at NATIONS

Hello Everyone
I am an American who operates DALC, the english language charity center at the edge of Bien Hoa. I live near the City center. I would enjoy getting together with some people and talking about forming an english club. If an event related to this is planned already--please let me know. I'm aware that some Aussie english teachers often meet at a beer pub called Nations-- located on Vo Thi Sau street near the Pegasus on Wednesday evenings. Ill be over checking that out this Wednesday April 1st around 7 if anyone wants to stop by and chat about an english club.
Yes, I know that's April Fool's Day, but seriously I will be there. Come on by if you want to visit!
Greg

Hello klockola,

You can try to post an advert in the Classifieds section- Clubs, associations, volunteers in Vietnam giving details about what you want to do,maybe you will get more members who will contact you.

Regards,
Yuveshen

thanks i'll try that

Please keep me updated.

We're on for tomorrow so come if you can make it.

Hi
Is it today???
Update me the events when you will plan next time..
Thanks in advance

Yep it sure is. Come on by if you can I'll be there around 7. If not, Bobby, I will post for our next get together
Greg

Hi,
My class will finish at 9:00.Can I come by at 9: 15

my class went a little late but I will be there buy 8
greg

Hi Greg,

Please join meetup as a teacher then I will upgrade you to be an organizer in Bien Hoa so that whenever a teacher moves to a new city, he/ she has a network to help him out. I also have a site for students on that meetup, where we can test our pilot lesson plans or just to help out poor kids or whatever you feel comfortable doing. You can use the same ideas of meetups in HCMC and do it in Bien Hoa. I hope to unite teachers all over the country under one community to have fun and learn from one another.

Regards,
Theresa

Theresa,
you will have to help me a little bit on how to 'join meetup as a teacher', I'm not certain how to do this. I'm certainly game for sharing lesson plans and ideas or whatever else might prove worthwhile. Additionally we are still accepting students (10-13) into our school based on financial need. We offer a cost free scholarship for up to three years. Looking forward to meeting you some day
greg

I missed. Please inform me next time!
Nice day.

This is for teachers: meetup.com/ESL-ESP-Teachers-Society-Meetup/
This is for students: meetup.com/ESL-Student-World/
You just need to join the first one or both if you wish. Then you can use all the functions there to organized your future meetups.

Theresa

FYI some of us will be meeting at the Olypia coffee shop tomorrow morning around 8:30 for some chitchat. Please come join us if you can!