Speaking French

Hi everyone,
I've recently started to learn French and I'm looking for a partner to practise speaking with. I'm living in Tan Phu District, HCMC. I'm a native English speaker. So, if you are also learning French or are a French speaker (perhaps I can help you with your English) please contact me! I'm a 31 year old male and very enthusiastic to learn!

Hello dasiavu,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Classifieds section- Language Exchange in Ho Chi Minh City so that you can find someone to practice with you.

You might as well have a look in the francophone section-Forum Ho Chi Minh and create a new thread stating that you want to practice french language.

Regards
Yuveshen

Merci beaucoup mon ami!  Thanks for the advice buddy.
Much appreciated :)

Hello,

I'm 26. I am a native french speaker and i'm looking for someone to increase my english level, it might be interessing to help each other to learn and speak french/english. See you soon.

Antoine

Salut All..

comment cava ? i think i would join to learn if you don't mind..

Hi all,

I speak a little French too, so would love to join you all. Let me know if you have any meeting oe interesting activities :)

Cheers

HD

Hi everyone,

Our French speaking club usually organize some activities every week. If you're always interested, join in next offline.

FB: "Câu lạc bộ tiếng Pháp"