Questions about baggages

Hello people
   I'm a student from India, completed my engineering degree here All set to start a new course in Conestoga college, Ontario in September. All confused about what my baggage should convey apart from all the essential materials while arriving in there. I have my wardrobes, books, credentials in my list- what are the others generally b missed!  I seek help from people alike.

Hello srideep23,

I have created a new thread from your previous post in the Canada forum, as you were  :offtopic: .

This new thread will also allow you to have greater views and interactions.

Thank you,
Marjorie

@srideep23,

I have no idea why this question even arise. I remembered coming over to Canada over 6 years ago for my phd and travelling with 2 huge luggages and a knapsack on my back. I checked in the luggages. They contain for the most part my essentials like winter clothes (which were cheaper back home, although I arrived in Spring), some clothes, some documents, a set of pillow cases, slippers, shoe (an extra set with the one I was wearing at that time).

Now do not bring any raw food like poultry, meat, fish and also most of anything that contains milk compound in them - like milo or Ovaltine etc. Of course the other obvious is no weapons or of that sort, otherwise you'll be on the no fly list before you can blink an eye.

All the best your new adventure. If you have more questions, just fire them away...