Questions Regarding Online Processing of Marriage License in Germany

Hello, everyone! I need your comments and suggestions regarding my situation. I am a girl from Philippines with a German fiancé. We are planning to marry as soon as possible here in the Philippines. My fiancé is in Germany right now. He said that he will just process our marriage license online there in Germany. We are both single. I am 28 years old and he is 32 years old. Now, my questions are: 1.) Can he process our marriage license alone there in Germany without my presence? 2.) If ever question number 1 is possible,  how long will it take to do it and how much is the cost? I would appreciate helpful comments and suggestions. Thank you!

Hello bloom86,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

Regards
Yuveshen

Bloom86
I am a Filipina too. I got married last year in Cebu. Your question is answerable with yes however original copy of your birth certificate and etc are required to be sent in the German registry office. Your fiance must give you the details from his registry. Please visit this site. m.manila.diplo.de...
everything is there. If you have any other question feel free to ask. PS. We did not do it online we did it personally. It was exactly 3 months of wait.

Have a nice day and Good luck! :-)