Private English and Khmer tutoring in Siem Reap

Dear Memmbers,

My name Sophoan, I am 25 years old. I live and working in Siem Reap province as giving a private tutoring English courses to Cambodian students and a private tutoring to expats eager to learn Khmer, both speaking and writing skills development ( for group and one-to-one students)

My personality, I am a very out going person, willing to learn new skills and meeting new people for sharing the interest.

Hi, my name is KOJIMA,  I am Japanese.
I am looking for female English teacher for my child.(age 7 boy).
May I know your availability for thatching.
Thank you
if possible please contact me

Hello Sophoan and welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post to help you get more visibility on the Siem Reap forum.

I invite you to drop an advert in our Language classes in Siem Reap concerning the Khmer and english courses you propose. Publicity on the forum is not authorised.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello,  I wanted to know if you are still available for tutoring.  I have a khmer friend whom wishes to learn English in siem reap.  Please let me know if you are available.  Thank you.

Can I have your contact as I would like to learn Khmer, not so much as to read n write but to understand n speak.

Thank you.

I'm looking at coming back to Cambodia in October. My Khmer was simple at best, but I'd like to brush up on it, and improve it, as well. I'll be in Siem Reap in early October, could you contact me after the Pchum Ben holidays? My email is ***

Thank you

William

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello there everyone,

Please kindly drop an advert in the Language classes in Siem Reap section of the website if you are looking to improve your language skills.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hi William,
I am so sorry for the late respond.
May I have you phone contact or email address?

Sophoan

what should i do?

sure,

Best,

Sophoan

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for your security, please do not put your contact details on the forum.

Hi Sophoan,

you can contact me at xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

You can contact me at [email protected] or call me at  099 827 928.
I look forward to hearing from you.

William

thank you.

i got it.

@Sophoan

hello my name is harry

i want to take 5 1 hour lessons per week for the next month at my apartment in khrong, Siem reap. Is that something that you could help me with?

Hello hazb,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Maybe you did not notice, but this thread has been inactive since 2015.

The best way to find someone that can help you with English is by posting an advert in the Siem Reap classifieds section.

There is a dedicated category for language classes.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

[Thread closed]

Closed