Expat package

I am considering accepting employment in khobar on an expat basis, can anyone kindly advise me what are the critical things I need to consider as part of the package?

the packages are usually all the same - basic, accommodation, health insurance, tickets (transportation is some times included depending on if there is a need for it)

rareshine wrote:

the packages are usually all the same - basic, accommodation, health insurance, tickets (transportation is some times included depending on if there is a need for it)

transportation, means vehicle that will bring you to office and back to your house if there is considerable distance.

plane tickets, given during annual leave and plane tickets to bring you home after your contract expires.

you may demand to be included in the contract, salary increase every year of  service.

not sure what u've added that was extra Manny, but ok

rareshine wrote:

He has added one more post to his name 😜

Just make sure the accommodation they offer is up to the standard they say it is. Sometimes, from my experience with other people they compounds are not as nice as they picture it !! Or ask for equivalent allowance. See what that is in numbers.

Do also check and consider if the June-Aug summer break is paid. Some pay 2 months. Some pay all. Some none.

also, I did remember, that if you have kids schooling allowance  might have to be negotiated

saimans wrote:
rareshine wrote:

He has added one more post to his name 😜

OT

but my name is not Manny.

man-ny-d. what those letters mean only I knows.

lolo