Badminton in Ho Chi Minh City - 2015

Hello,
I am looking for a badminton trainer here in saigon. Do you still have the number of this coach?
All the best and thank you,
Elisa

Hello,
I am looking for a place to play badminton in district 3.
Does anyone know a place?

Hi,

I'm Pete from HCMC. Now, i have a badminton's group, about 3 guys and still need some members more to enjoy games and exercises.
we'll play our first games on this Saturday morning from 8am-10am and also intend to book this time-slot and courts for regular games.
Therefore, if all you guys are interested in games and free at this time, please pm in my contact or reply on this thread. I'll reply you soon. Below our further info:
QK7 Sport's Cetre - 202 Hoang Van Thu St, Phu Nhuan Dist, HCMC
Time: Saturday morning, 8am -10am
Court No: 1
Welcome everyone!
Pete

Hi, anyone live near with d2 or binh thanh. I know some place but iam new and free morning only.

:D

Hello jgl148,

Are you planning to join the badminton team also  :/

Thank you,
Marjorie

Hi Pete, i'm going to work in HCM soon.. i'd like to join your group.
Thanks

We are playing every saturday from 10 to 12, sunday from 15 to 17 in district 1. Let me know if you r interested

Have not play badminton for awhile. Are you looking for good players only? Sure i am interested to play, where is the place?

Im just looking for friends to play, no need good players. We play in 2 huyen tran cong chua st d1

Hi jgl148, i'm interested to play with your group. i'm ok sat & sun.
Please let me know how to get in touch.
Thanks

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason: Please avoid giving over your phone number on a public forum

Does anyone here playing at Khanh Hong badminton court, Tran Nao st., D2?
I wanna find a group (un-foreign also ok) to play after work, around 8pm.
My level just average, so if anyone want to creat a group or any group finding member
feel free to contact to me via skype: hoanghaikt.xd09
Thanks.

my name is Jialun form China. i am currently doing my internship in HCMC. may i know more about your group?  how can i get to the court? i am stay in district 1.

Hi Jialun,

Badminton court is at #2 huyen tran cong chua st d1, It's nice and new..
i play there every saturday and sunday.. around 2~3 pm.
Let me know when you're playing..

great I may be come on this Saturday. May u pm me your contact?

Hi Jialun,

it's not allowed in this forum..
Just go to court no. 2..on saturday..2pm.

ok thanks, what is the name for the venue?

Hey you guys,

Any current badminton group that i could join now? please leave me a msg here in order to keep in touch. Thanks :)

Hi guys,

I'd like to play Badminton. Actually I'm living in Tan Binh dist., near the airport.
I'm very close to the Gia Dinh park (a very big one) where people use to practice it.
Is a lot of time I don't practice and I just know the basic skills, but I like a lot to practice sports and have fun.

If anyone interested, send me message. Thanks! ^^

Hello everyone,

I recommend you drop a detailed advert in the Sport partners in Ho Chi Minh City specifying that you are looking for badminton players so that you get better chances of finding someone.

Best of luck, :)
Bhavna

Hi all,
At present we have 3 people playing badminton every weekend in dits.1. We still find a few friends for a permenent group. Please let me know if you are intersted in.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No external links here please
jgl148 wrote:

Im just looking for friends to play, no need good players. We play in 2 huyen tran cong chua st d1

hi, may i know more details about it? timing and venue?

hello,

I really want to play badlington in Ho Chi Minh, I just arrived 1 month ago and I am staying for 1 year ! I am currently living In Tao Dien (district 2)

Do you know some places, or, do you have a team which I could play with ?

I think I am kind of average but I am capable of playing well.

could you give me an answer ?

thank you very much

nkk14 wrote:

Hi all,
At present we have 3 people playing badminton every weekend in dits.1. We still find a few friends for a permenent group. Please let me know if you are intersted in.

hi, are you still playing? may i join?

Hello, I just arrived to HCHM and would love to join some sport group. I like to play badminton, but no way professionally. Anyway, I would love to join some future event.

Hi Josephine, our group plays at Tao Dan sports complex every Sat & Sun from 2 onwards. Come and join :)

We play at Tao Dan Sports complex, D1 every Sat & Sun..Come and Join!!

Hi Kristi, come and play at Tao Dan sports complex D1.. it's not hard to find.. Sat & Sun 2pm onwards

Lorenzo Tibajia wrote:

We play at Tao Dan Sports complex, D1 every Sat & Sun..Come and Join!!

ohhh that is very great, I will be happy to meet you this saturday or sunday :) at what time are you playing all ?

did you already have racket ? did the sport club give you them ?

thanks for your answer :)

We usually start at 2pm.. We have our own rackets..you can use my spare. Also, the group has spares. If you're playing regularly, i suggest you buy a good one to feel and get used to it. :)

Hi i'm new here currently staying at Q7, anybody near here playing badminton?
I love to join.
Dear Lorenzo, may i join your group? and btw is that place far from Q7? Im staying near lotte mart area.

Hi are you all playing today? Can i join?  :)

Hello all

Do not forget to drop an advert in the Sport partners in Ho Chi Minh City to reach out to all those interested to find badminton playgroups.

Regards
Kenjee

Do you still need members for your group? how about your schedule and the monthly fee? the court's name and address? Thanks
My name's Nhung, 28 years old and live in Binh Thanh District

Hi everyone,
I'm also really interested in joining a group for playing badminton in D1, D2 or Bin Thanh District; I would prefer evening of weekdays (from 7pm).
If someone is interested in, please contact me :)
Vianney

Hi all,
I have badminton groups play on:
Mon-Wed-Fri: from 8pm-10pm at Hoàng Hoa Thám court, 42/228 bis Hoàng Hoa Thám, Ward 7, Bình Thạnh Dist.
Tues-Thurs-Sat: from 8pm-10pm at Phú Thọ Sports Complex, Lý Thường Kiệt Street, Dist 11

Fee per session: 40.000 vnd/person
Monthly fee: 300.000 vnd/person

If you're interested, please pm in my contact or reply to this post. I'll reply you soon.
Welcome all 😀
Ngoc Ha

I wan't to join :D