Female friends in SHARM EL SHEIKH?!

Hi, just moved to Sharm 1st January and looking to possibly make friends with females in sharm.
Get in touch!
:-)

Just waiting.............

hi im moving to sharm in august i will be your friend? what you working as? x

hi do u live in sharm? x

Hi i'm looking to meet new people now i'm in Sharm.

Hey where will you be in sharm, or where will you be working

I will be working in naama bay x

i'm not working i'm retired

i'm living in Shahad and not working

Hey!!
I'm 18 and from Manchester and I want to move out to sharm in july/aug but I'm worried about not knowing anyone.
How long are you going to be living in sharm?? If you are still there when I come over it would be nice if you could show me around a little or give me some tips for when I arrive!

Holly xxx

Hi i've been in Sharm 6 weeks now yes i'm living here now so when you arrive we can meet and i will show you around. do be prepared for very hot weather if you are coming in july/aug as it gets very hot then, are you coming to work do you have a job?keep in touch and i will answer any question if i can.

hi love to have coffee sometime phone me 01095123241

Well, Im interesting to visit Sharm , but i have no freinds there. Any one want to give me a company :) ?

well if you have any free time we can have coffee

Sharm is a good place to be. I hope you'll meet some cool people there!

For anyone living there im new and hope to meet you all ..hey ..im living there and want to meet new people just like you ..be in contact or message me :)

Thanks so much for being my friend!!!

Check out www.sharmwomen.com and there is a group on facebook called 'Friends of Nabq'

Nice site Rosy diver, but there is no site for me :))

Hi There Happy New Year to you and all best wishes

Happy New year for  you too and for all Expat.com.  :)

Hi there , Have a nice day  :)

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/DATESITE_zps40374a09.jpg

Just a reminder to the men posting to this topic that Expat-blog is not a dating site. The topic is about looking for FEMALE FRIENDS. What more needs to be said?

William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi

British muslim with husband looking to meet new friends english soeaking tik I learn arabic

Hi hun I moved here on the 21st jan

Hi
thanks for your reply I am having problems getting to know folk any suggestions?

Hello julieelawany,

I would advise you to have a look at the different discussions available on the Networking Sharm el-Sheikh forum if you are looking to make friends.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hi juliee...My husband & I are 35 yr-old from the US, we moved to Sharm this year, we r looking to make friendships with foreigners who moved here from abroad mainly native English speakers :)

Im also intrested in meeting new friends

Shadygamer wrote:

Im also intrested in meeting new friends

The OP is looking for FEMALE friends.
Please feel free to open a new thread if seeking friends.

I will go Sharm this Saturday I hope to find some friends there 😭😭😭

fahadd wrote:

I will go Sharm this Saturday I hope to find some friends there 😭😭😭

The member who posted this topic is looking for FEMALE friends. Please feel free to post another topic if you are looking for friends. EXPAT-BLOG IS NOT A DATING SITE please keep that in mind. Postings that seek or offer personal relationships will result in loss of membership here.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/DATESITE_zps40374a09.jpg

Yikes, poor fahaad didn't follow my advice, now he's GONE.

Let's hope that serves as a very valuable lesson for all you guys out there. Expat-blog is not a dating site. Trying to hit up our female members, either on topic postings or sending out unsolicited private messages looking for dating, is going to get you bounced, so beware.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

my pleasure....but im a a man..

maturemanman55 wrote:

my pleasure....but im a a man..

So what are you doing here on this thread?