Help me realise my dream and get a job in Australia

my name is Joshua A Mwakalobo am a Tanzania citizen..26 year old am a driver by professional am still not married I live in Dar es salaam
I want to move to Australia for job opportunity and also to uplift my economy since I have a lot of visions and dream to accomplish..so my desire is to fight over poverty and be able to help my family dady and mother who are the pillars of my life for they supported my education since primary up to high school
I chose Australia because first of all I love this country since I was a child I red about those sheep..I watched Australia movies...I got a lot of photos of Australia...
well my friends I will be happy if u would help me get to Australia and eventually get a job to support my family and my future

Hello Joshua A Mwakalobo and welcome to Expat.com

Please note that a new thread has been created as from your post to help you get more interactions on the Australia Forum

I invite you to read useful informations in our Living in Australia guide to help you get work in Australia.

Threads in our sections of the forum such as Formalities in Australia and Work in Australia will give you more infos too.

wish you all the best :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Joshua, when will you move to Australia? I think those below can help you:
For visa lets visit www.immi.gov.au
For jobs www.seek.com.au
Cost of living www.numbeo.com.au
Money exchange www.sendmoneyaustralia.com/