How to find visa sponsor in Seoul

Dear all,
I am looking for a job in Seoul but could not find it. I have contacted several employers even they have a job but could not send invitation because quota for foreigners are finished for this year.

And they said that if i will come to Korea they will provide me a job with tourist visa. Please advice me for this.

Goodluck to everyone and wish you all the best.

Regards,
Ariunaa

Hello Ariunaa,

I suggest you have a look at the Living in South Korea guide, you may have tips about steps of how to proceed.
I hope you get some good advise from members experience as well.

Regards,
Marjorie

sel_ariunaa2000 wrote:

Dear all,
I am looking for a job in Seoul but could not find it. I have contacted several employers even they have a job but could not send invitation because quota for foreigners are finished for this year.

And they said that if i will come to Korea they will provide me a job with tourist visa. Please advice me for this.

Goodluck to everyone and wish you all the best.

Regards,
Ariunaa

Mongolian citizens need a visa to enter South Korea and a work permit for jobs. There is a working holiday visa but I do not know if Mongolians can get this type of visa.
I suggest that you contact the South Korean Embassy in UB for information. They are in Khoroo 1 UB 14220

I also want to work in south korea pliz help us to find jobs

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Will have to recommend in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Sure, give me more details?

I am interested in working in South Korea specifically in Seoul or Busan.
Where can I contact you?
Here is my email address : ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi there, I saw your comment on a thread about visa sponsoring.
Just wanted if you could give me some information about it?

Kind regards!

Please can u help me with finding job in south Korea....or any agent

Hello. I was curious about getting a working visa for Seoul?

Hello dear, I would be glad if I can get this oppurtunity. I also need to find a job in south korea. Giving me your kind assistance will greatly help me and will be well appreciated

Thank!

Hi! I have been trying to get a job in korea but most of them do not provide work visa. Anyone here are staying there now and know how to find a job there?

Thank you in advance....

Hello every one how can i get a job with sponsorship working visa to south korea ?  Any help please . Thanks