What' s the weather like in late April/ May?

hi everyone, my husband and i planning to visit first time PP and Siem R.  late April, early May. What' s the weather like in this time of the year?  Thank you
malui

Well if the climate doesn't change which it seems to have.  It normally is hot with some cool winds and maybe a little rain fall but mostly clear blue skies, I'm sure you will love it.  Be sure to wear sunscreen to protect you from the sun because we are directly under the sun since we are located right on the equator.

I can only vouch for PP ,Its seriously hot and muggy. I got here on Khmer new year last year which is April 17 and it was hot and muggy. Even the locals complained. April the same there was some relief after it started raining in June.  A lot will depend on where your from and if your familiar with hot muggy stifeling. I am from NYC so I can adjust.  Nothing was as bad as the NYC  subway.  good luck.  I hope Siem Reip is better.  If you have more questions please feel free to ask.

Siem Reap is Hot! we are opnibg up a villa in SR this April. u may consider for ur accommodation.