Tamilian in DAR

any tamil people in Dar es salaam

Hello ganesh1964.

An introduction maybe? :D

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi...im claret from chennai

hi This is sathish from TN. nw working at dar.

I m coming to Dar on next week. Namma nadu mathiri venthayam,paruppu yellam yenga kidaikkum?.TN food yenga kidaikkum?.

Hello kannans -> In english please on this Anglophone forum! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

all masala's & food  available here.

kannans wrote:

I m coming to Dar on next week. Namma nadu mathiri venthayam,paruppu yellam yenga kidaikkum?.TN food yenga kidaikkum?.

Hi,

Every thing is available here.  Do not worry about food items.  If you want to cook yourself, food items - all vegetables * species are available.  Only a very few vegetables are not available.  Rest are locally cultivated.

If you want to take food from outside, you will get south indian food items.

As such, you will not miss your place.

I request you to respect local africans.  They are good people. 

They speak very soft way unlike Chennai Auto rikshwa drivers and pallavan bus conductors.

Mr. Ganesh, we have lot of tamil community people in Dar and we have Thiruvalluvar Tamil Sangam an exclusive committe for Tamil people. Hope you enjoy staying in Dar. Thanks

If you are especially from Chennai, you have to little polite & softer to Tanzanian people as they are not rude like .....

Very nice to meet tamil people. ..love to speak tamil

hi mr manohar, this is senthil from dubai, my native is trichy, working here in dubai last 6 yrs, im going to move to dar by may, as i have got a job offer there , can u please share wit me about ur experience in the city like , personal life , security of expats ,living style,, ecte... coz i have gone though many forums in the net, it says that the country is not that safe for outsiders is this true ,, can u help me to get some idea,,,
                    thank u

Hi,

I got a offer from Tanzania.... Is this safe to work there.. is there any water scarcity in moshi...

Hi I got a offer in dar es salam.. What is basic package can I expected for that bachelor's

Hi h r u, I am Vijay can u help me, I got job in Tanzania, I want to check the company is real r scam pls send me ur number my number ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@ Vijayradhi

Welcome to the forum.

For security reasons please do not post and contact details hereon the open forum. Use the message system for this.
You have posted on an old inactive thread so you will not get a reply. I suggest you open a new thread.

Hi friends, i got job offer from DAR, the company Name is Petron Contracting, i need to know about company. if anybody know abt that company kindly let me know. i am waiting for someones valuable replay.

Regards,
Gowthaman.