Want to meet people in Casablanca 27-29 march!

Hi there, i have booked a weekend to Casablanca for the coming weekend the 27,28,29 of march. I am traveling alone and i would like to meet someone who can join me for the time being in Casablanca. I prefer females friends. If you're interrested please contact me.
:-)

Hello there,

I ll be glad to meet you and help you of course :)

We have to exchange some informations in private.

Rita

i d like to participate

nabilforyou2015 wrote:

i d like to participate

I can't get the "Report" button to work so I must comment instead.

This sort of nonsense is exactly what I have been referring to in my other posts where I have requested information. A foreign woman, traveling alone, asks to meet females for companionship. A local, just-joined male joins, jumps in and offers "participation". What on earth are these people doing here?

To Nabil. She is not interested in being picked up by you. She is looking for women to meet up with. Go away. I have dealt with hundreds of people like you in my last placement in the developing world. We'd simply kick such people out of our group. Perhaps this site is more liberal.

Oh, and by the way, to the OP, please allow me to say that you should never make arrangements on blogs and forums privately as Titaa wishes to do. Let the person offering "friendship" do it openly on the forum and ask what they can do for you. Arrange meetings to be in a cafe or restaurant, never at someone's flat or house. Don't ever pay their bill, that goes without saying.

This is a perennial problem in the developing world. As I said, we had the same thing at my previous country of employment. It's understandable, people are, in general, poorer and some might want to take advantage. Please be careful.

I will love to meet me but am in Nigeria will be coming to morocco in two months time [ Moderated: Do not share any contact number on the forum ]